WELCOME TO VOLT LEAGUE SPONSORED BY UMBRO!
– Players must play in their Umbro team kits
– A team may only suit up as many players per game as is on their roster
– Weekly Guest Players are not permitted to play in playoffs
– ALL players MUST sign the WAIVER including Weekly Guest Players
– Top 4 teams will play in playoffs
– Each team’s roster will be printed
– Players must be checked in with an ID
– Players must have signed team waiver for current season prior to Game 2.
– Players must play in their Umbro Kits; if not, Pennies will not be provided
– If a tie results in a semi-final or final, a winner must be determined by: Penalty Kicks best of 5 and then Sudden Death of alternating player.
– 25 mins halves, 5 min half time
– Each team must provide a game ball (Size 5); Ball rentals available for $5, there is no ball boy/girl during games. Subs on the sideline are encouraged to help fetch balls.
– Forfeit after 15 mins if team is unable to field a team
– Yellow card results in 2 minute “cooling off” period – team may sub player
– Red card results in immediate dismissal – team must play short
– Red card for dangerous play / physical altercation results in 1 game suspension
– Any action towards an opponent with intention to physically hurt the player may result in suspension for the rest of the season or further suspension from Sports Creek.
– Shin guards optional (at your own discretion)
– No sliding, except for Keeper in the box
– No off sides
– Out of bounds on side lines are kick-ins
– Free Kicks are indirect, 7 yards
– Penalty Kicks are direct; opposing team must be 3 yards outside goalie box
– Goal kicks are indirect; opposing team must be 3 yards outside goalie box
– Corner Kicks are direct
– Back-Pass results in an indirect kick (deliberate pass played with the foot back to goalie excludes knee, shin, thigh, head, miskick)
– Goalies may not touch the ball with their hands after it has been released into play
– A ball that only partially crosses the goal line is still in play and does not count as a goal
– Goalies may score on drop kicks while ball has been in play
DISCRETION OF THE REFEREE
– Decisions will be made to the best of the referee`s ability according to the Rules of the Game and the ‘spirit of the game’ and will be based on the opinion of the referee who has the discretion to take appropriate action within the framework of the rules of the Game.
– The decisions of the referee regarding facts connected with play, including whether or not a goal is scored and the result of the match, are final. The decisions of the referee, must always be respected.
GAME DAY FORFEIT RULES
MINIMUM 24 HOUR NOTICE FORFEIT RULES
SCHEDULE (*subject to change due to weather, corporate event, etc)
– If teams are not suited and ready for their kickoff time there will NOT be added time to the half. It is up to the refs discretion.
– If games are not started on time due a ref not fielded, there will be additional added minutes.
|10/25/2020||5:30p-6:35p||Internationals FC||vs||Brujas FC||Field #2|
|10/25/2020||6:30p-7:35p||FC Seinfeld||vs||Frankfurt Athletic||Field #2|
Please note the ranking system that will be used to determine season champions:
– Points (Win = 3 pts, Tie = 1 pts, Loss = 0 pts)
– GD (Goal differential)
– GA (Least amount of goal allowed)
– GF (Goals for)